Thursday, January 24, 2008

Here's a fun card made w/ my Expression & DS Software... Click the Fence Card & see it BIG :)


Hi there....
I just wanted to share my latest card creation, I used my Cricut Expression machine and Design Studio software for this one.
The base of the card is the fence from the Paper Dolls cartridge.
The Happy Birthday and cute little pups w/ balloons are from the Paper Pups cartridge.
Fence is white card stock covered (front & back) w/ Basic Grey Paper, Happy Birthday is loaded w/ Martha Stuart Glitter, Pups are chalked & have wiggle eyes, Balloons are 3D w/ Paper Glaze & MS Glitter & last but not least some heart eyelets and pink string bows.
One of the great things about the DS software, is the ability to save everything you create and if I want to make this card next year... Walla, it is as simple as, open the file and press cut.
Anyway, this is my entry for the BBTB contest on Regina's blog... Enjoy & Be Smart, Create Art!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...