Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Stay Motivated!

Hello There!
I just had to share....
While surfing the web one day, I ran across an awesome site called; The Daily Motivator, by Ralph S. Marston, Jr. .
Since that day, I've made it a point to read Ralph's posts EVERYDAY, some days I will re-read them as needed throughout the day, just to help keep things in a positive perspective. In this fast paced, crazy world we can all use a little positive inspiration!!!
He is very generous with his work, as he allows everyone to read them for free everyday and he writes a new motivator each day with the exception of Sundays.
His work has been a great motivator for me and really helps keep things simple & positive.
Anyway, I just wanted to share his site, because I feel it's truly a gift for everyone and should be shared with as many people possible!
Wishing you all a very successful & creative day.
Here's the link to Ralph's Daily Motivator: http://greatday.com/
Cheers, Lisa
PS... I'd love to hear if you enjoy his site, as much as I do, so feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...