Wednesday, August 27, 2014

You Are My Sunshine ~ Mini Book...


Hi there!
Just wanted to share a little project I just finished up. It's a mini book made from recycled return envelopes, you know the kind we toss out, that come with our mail almost everyday :):):)



  As you can probably tell, I love recycling things we toss out as trash!!! 


 I painted the envy's with yellow acrylic paint, added spaces & tags to write or attach images to.  Hand bound the book pages with embroidery floss.  Oh and I designed and cut the "You are my sunshine... My only sunshine" with my Silhouette Cameo.


Well that's all for now...  It's pretty straight forward, hope you like it.

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Lisa, this is fabulous!! What a great recycle of envelopes!! Never would have thought to reuse them!! I love the sunny yellow and all of the tags!! This is so awesome!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic recycle job, pretty colors, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...