Monday, August 4, 2014

Bless Duncan's heart... He's absolutely amazing!!!

Hi! 

Did everyone have a great weekend? I hope so :):):)

Since I didn't get my crafty on, this weekend, I thought I would share a video that warms my heart and makes me smile!  It also makes me look at things differently... Such a beautiful little soul  ♥♥♥ We love you Duncan!!!


Don't forget to watch the video his parents made... You'll surely fall in love with him too!


Here's a link, just in case ;).... Duncan The Two Legged Pup!

Hope you all have an excellent week.

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. He is so precious!! What a sweet face!! I can't get the video...but he just makes me smile :) Have a great evening, Lisa!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! I'm not sure why the video didn't work?! So I've added a link, just in case you want to see the little cutie in action. He only has two legs and he doesn't even know it :):):)

      Delete
  2. the video worked for me, wow that is just incredible, so glad he found a good home :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...