Monday, June 23, 2014

I "Mustache" You To Be....

MY VALENTINE!!!

Late as always.  Would you believe that in real life, I'm one of the most punctual people ever.  I'm actually kind of anal about being on time, but when it come to keeping up my blog, I am never on time. That's what happens when one just has too much on their plate. 
Well, I'm happy to announce that, I'll be retired in a couple weeks.... So I'll be able to free my artistic soul and have more time to blog about it :):):)

OK! On with my tardy share...
Here's what I used for this creation:  Splitcoaststampers Pop-up Box Card Tutorial, my Silhouette Cameo, the Silhouette I Mustache You To Be My Valentine (shape set) and the Silhouette Nested Hearts (shape set).  Oh, I almost forgot an embossing folder, glitter, swirly rubber stamps and thin strips of recycled, clear acetate. 
It was loads of fun to make and I'm so happy with the way it turned out.




Hope you like it and find some inspiration from it as well :):):)

Hugs,
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Lisa, this is fabulous!! I love, love the design and colors!! The embossing is awesome!! I just love the entire project!! The mustache is so cute!! Definitely better late than never - this is amazing!! I hope you are doing well and having a fabulous summer my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool and they say "better late than never" LOL! Enjoy your summer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's late?? OMG..you're like 8 months early for Valentine's Day. I'd say that's MORE than punctual. ;)
    Your box card is dynamite! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, not only do you create unique and textural handsome and beautiful projects but your photography is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...