Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Treat Boxes


Hi!
Is everyone ready for the holidays?  How about the wintry weather?  I like it for a change.
It's been crazy busy around here, I've been preparing as time provides. Creating, working, packing, working, shipping, working, baking, shopping, packing, working, shipping some more, etc., etc.!!!  We have family here from Arizona and that's always nice, especially because it's my mom :):):)  
Here are some sweet treats for a few of my clients.... Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and boxes I whipped up today.  The boxes are B-Day Girl cuts from the CTMH Artiste Cricut Cartridge.


♥♥♥Our thoughts and prayers go out to all these families affected by the shooting at the Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newton, Connecticut♥♥♥

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous boxes!! You decorated them beautifully!! They make fabulous gifts!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My these are wonderful. Such perfect gifts for this time of year. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute boxes!!! perfect for packing up the gifts!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...