Sunday, August 28, 2011

Button inspired "Blue" kitty...

As many of you know, I've been lacking creative motivation, since Blue (kitty) passed away.  Anyway, I recently went to a swap-meet and scored more great buttons (the very last thing I needed).  While I was sorting through them, I found this button that reminded me of Blue's eyes and it inspired this......

This picture shows the true beauty and color of the button I used for the cats eye.
It's also before I glued everything down.

In this image, all the buttons are glued down to the cat silhouette.  Prior to gluing the buttons down,
I stamped the gold card-stock using white ink and a paisley background stamp.  I also hand-cut a red heart and
stamped it with white ink using a piece of burlap as the applicator.



Not sure where to take it from here, but I'll let you know once I'm done!
Cheers, Lisa   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...