Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Red Chevy Corvette Vintage Old 50's Car "Lets Do Lunch" ~ Recycled Coffee Sleeve Handmade Greeting Card

The background image is a recycled coffee sleeve.  One of my husbands friends, heard that I did paper crafting and he started collecting these discarded coffee sleeves (with varying images) for me, years ago.  He thought they could be reused for something and as it turns out, he was right.  I've used them several times throughout the years on different projects.  They also work well punched into colorful flowers and such. To think these little treasures usually just get tossed :):):)




1 comment:

  1. Hello I just popped in from Carol at
    http://inkyfingeredcarol.blogspot.com/ at her suggestion and am so glad I did. Your cards are wonderful so creative and beautiful. I am a new follower and will be back again. So much to take in. WOW! Thank U

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...