Friday, July 16, 2010

Just wanted to say HELLO & HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

Here are some of my newest creations :) I hope you like them!  Cheers, Lisa
Above: They are all hand stamped & then colored with Copic Ciao Markers.... I just Luv Those Markers :)
Above: Hand Stamped, Flower (punch), Birdies (cricut), Fringe (MS multi cut scissors)!  
Above: Hand Stamped, Copic colored, Birdies & Lattice (cricut) and aged with Tim Holtz distressed ink! 
Above: They are hand stamped & then colored with Copic Ciao Markers!
Created with Cricut Design Studio, Basic Grey rub ons, hand stamping, Cuttlebug, Chain Embellishment!
Hand Stamped, Real Stitching, Scor Pal and colored in with Prismacolor Pencils!
Cricut Design Studio and Cuttlebug
Diamond Rubber Stamp Digital Image, Colored with Prismacolor Markers, Nestabilities, Real Stitching!

2 comments:

  1. OMG Lisa what a great collection of simply gorgeous cards! I love them all! It's so hard to pick a favorite, they are all so different and truly creative! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, I left you something on my blog. :-) These cards are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...