Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wacom Cintiq 12WX

Here's a photo I took at a Nascar race... I used my Wacom Cintiq 12wx in Photoshop, desaturated & added color back where I wanted it!

Just having fun with it!



This is a picture I drew & painted using the Wacom Cintiq 12WX.



Hi Everyone!


Well it has been very busy around here and there has been no real down time. I have been dying to find time to play with my Wacom Cintiq 12WX... "Interactive Pen Displays combine the advantages of an LCD monitor with the control, comfort, and productivity of Wacom's most sophisticated patented cordless, battery-free pen technology to allow you to work directly on screen.
You can angle or recline these displays to a range of positions so that they are more comfortable for you. Using the pen directly on the screen's surface is by far one of the most intuitive and natural ways to work with your computer."


It really makes photo editing & drawing a breeze. You have total control using the pens as opposed to a mouse and the ability to working directly on the screen is just plain awesome.


I've posted a couple of my first projects here for you... Enjoy!


Wishing you all happy & creative days ahead.


Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...